Tuesday 14 April 2015

MCBUSTED

YESSS you better believe it, I went to see McBusted, the childhood boyband obsession of all children in the noughties. who's jealous?? hehe

so, I was offered some tickets from a friend, whose mum managed to bag 4 for £6 each! so of course, I eagerly accepted and fritted away the day before hand in Zara, Tate Britain and a river taxi. but as all Londoners should know, NEVER TRUST PUBLIC TRANSPORT. it always lies. some bozo on the river taxi told us it would take under 40 minutes to get to the O2 . ha. it took an hour and a half at least. so, we missed the first support act but I got to see the second one so that's fine!



let me just take a moment to fangirl. they were soooo good. there's something strangely nostalgic about yelling the lyrics of songs you were obsessed with back in days of yore with, oh, about 50 thousand people. they're pretty good at entertaining too. the stage was like a massive arcade game, and here's the twist... it actually worked. in the middle of the concert they treated us to watching them jump around on massive buttons and launch themselves at huge joysticks.

personally I was always more of a McFly girl but my friend was practically raised on busted, or so she tells me. comment on which you were a fan of if you want to, I'd love to hear if anyone else was also kinda obsessed. I hope I wasn't the only one  :-?

cheerio

poppy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment