Monday 13 April 2015

easter

I'm an awful blogger and I haven't even started yet. I'm warning you my posts will no doubt be very erratic, like I haven't posted for a while now but I have loads of ideas!!!

As is the tradition in my family I spent Easter Sunday and following days with my grandparents and other family members. I'd like to say that I'm now drowning in chocolate but sadly I'm not. perhaps it's for the better...



As my paternal grandparents are farmers, whenever I looked out of the kitchen window, I got to enjoy the picturesque view of lambs frolicking in a green field scattered with buttercups. I didn't get a picture of that, but I did get sent some pictures of other sheepy stuff by my aunt so HOORAY for her organisation:


who enjoyed the sun in our April heat wave? I must say I thought that the UK was incapable of producing such nice weather even in the summer. hopefully the sun didn't melt your chocolate, or skin. Sadly although our weather was below 30 degrees I actually burnt after ONE DAY  at the beach. I'm really disappointed in myself, I must admit! I hope that your spoils were highly profitable.

yours piggishly,

poppy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment