Thursday 26 March 2015

welcome chummies


hello to anyone reading this...
 I humbly welcome you to my blog!

ok, I'm going to warn you now, I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes blogging, but hopefully it will be ok!
I was inspired to start this blog by my friend flora's blog ( http://prettylittlethingstodo.blogspot.co.uk/ - please go check it out if you haven't already, she's amazing ) and so I'm going to try a have blog which is just as good as hers is!

right, so basically, I'm planning to write about:
- random updates on what's going on in my life (whoop whoop)
- how to makes
- how to bakes
- reviews on stuff (books, films and general stuff)
- maybe guides and lists and stuff

I realise this all sounds really nerdy and boring but is there any other way to write a welcome? seriously...

anyway, tata for now


poppy xx


 


 

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Poppy you have a blog!! I've been meaning to look at it since you gave me the address. :-) I'm looking forward to more posts. (I'm a hypocrite, I have a blog that I barely use.

    P.S: This is from Grace Reid if you didn't know. xx

    ReplyDelete